- What’s the use of research in primary care?
- The importance of home visit
- The machine which irons Parkinson Von Willebrand’s Disease and Menorrhagia in women over 14 years
- Descriptive research of 50 GPs Audit study on the use of ACEIs and statins in patients with risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Mini-Audit: Ipertensione con creatinina elevata
- Decrease of women submitted to HRT: analysis of 2 periods of 7 months in a group of 43 GPs members of Netaudit list
- ISO 9001-2000 and Quality in Family Practice
- Picture from GP life 8 The CAGE test in General Practice: results of a large-scale alcohol screening in the Veneto Region: method, values and limits